Your cart is currently empty
Under Australian Consumer Law:
Most products and services bought in Australia (from 1 January 2011) come with an 'automatic consumer guarantee' that the product or service you purchased will work and do what it says it will. If a product or service does not meet the consumer guarantees, you are entitled to a repair, replacement, or refund, you may cancel the service, and, in some cases, claim reimbursement for damages and loss.
Size and Style Exchange:
At Calabro, we prioritise customer satisfaction and strive to ensure that every product meets your expectations. However, please note that we do not offer size or style exchanges. We provide store credit only if the product you received is faulty or different from what you ordered.
Returning Faulty or Incorrect Products:
If you encounter any issues with your order, such as receiving a faulty item or an incorrect product, please follow these steps to receive store credit:
Contact our friendly customer support team within 7 days of receiving your order to report the issue. You can reach us at email@example.com.
Our team will guide you through the process of returning the item to us.
Once we receive the item in its original condition with all tags attached, we will promptly issue store credit for the value of the product.
Terms and Conditions:
- The item must be in its original, unworn condition with all tags and labels intact.
- We recommend checking our detailed size charts before placing your order to ensure the best possible fit.
- For hygienic reasons, intimate apparel such as bras and undergarments cannot be exchanged or returned unless they arrive damaged or defective.
Returns for Other Reasons:
If you have any concerns about your order other than size-related issues, please contact our customer support team, and we will be happy to assist you in resolving the matter to your satisfaction.
If you have any questions or need assistance with returns, exchanges, or any other inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach out to our dedicated customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we are here to ensure your shopping experience with Calabro is a delightful one.
Thank you for choosing Calabro. We look forward to serving you and making every occasion unforgettable. Please note that this return and exchange policy is subject to change. For the most up-to-date information, please refer to our website or contact our customer support team.
When am I entitled to a repair, replacement, or refund?
- When the product or service you purchased does not meet one or more of the consumer guarantees.
When am I NOT entitled to a repair, replacement, or refund?
- Rights to a repair, replacement, refund, cancellation, or compensation do not apply to items:
- If you have a minor problem with a product or service, the business can choose to give you a free repair instead of a replacement or refund. You must accept this free repair if the business offers it to you.
Replacements and Refunds:
- When you have a major problem with a product, you have the right to ask for a replacement or refund.
Reimbursement for Damage and Loss:
- You can ask for reimbursement for damages and losses you suffer if the supplier could have reasonably anticipated the problem. This is in addition to a repair, replacement, or refund.
What is Covered?
- Reimbursement should put you in the position you would have been in if the products or services had done what they are supposed to under consumer guarantees. This is usually a financial cost but can also include lost time or productivity.
What is Not Covered?
- Businesses don’t have to pay for damages or losses that:
- Are not caused by their conduct or their products.
- Relate to something independent of their business, after the goods left their control.
How to Make a Claim for Reimbursement:
- To make a claim for reimbursement for damages and loss, work out the amount of money you would need to return you to the financial position you were in before the problem occurred. Contact the business (verbally or in writing) to explain the problem and present your claim for reimbursement. You may also want to ask for a refund or replacement. Show proof of purchase with a receipt or bank statement. If the supplier refuses to discuss reimbursement or you cannot negotiate an agreement with them, you can seek formal dispute resolution or take legal action.